Re: The Argument for the Unity App List Pagination

in response to the specific suggestion about lenses having "pages", that really doesn't work with the search concept, if solitaire is on page 4 and I search for "sol" I kind of want it to be in front of me, not several pages deep. Predictable pagination with lenses does not seem to be a desirable feature. Having progressive rendering of search results is however, and some lenses kind of do that and have a fetch more item at the end, I am not sure if there is a neat way to do the kind of infinite scrolling thing where you get towards the end of the list and it loads more results before you get to the end.

Alan.