Re: Some impressions about the current status of Unity

To launch what you know you have installed, use the Dash.

To explore what may be installed, or may be available, use the Software Centre.

Now, neither piece may yet be ideal, but we should improve the design of those pieces for their specific purposes, not try to make everything do everything.

Mark