Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

On 24. feb. 2012 04:00, Mark Curtis wrote:
The application that started this discussion, PornView, isn't even a pornographic application, it's just an image viewer.

It still conjures up the idea that you might be able to see a naked animal of our own species. Consider the mayhem that would ensue!

All free societies have to fight these extreme ideas vigorously. Even my own country, now, Norway... It's utterly insane. Everything is going completely of the hinges. That's fine, I'm used to it by now. But I won't contribute to it. I can type extremely fast, and I can do with little sleep. There's no change in the bitter depths of hell that I'll ever let anyone propose something like that without fighting it.

--
Jo-Erlend Schinstad