Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

On 02/23/2012 10:06 PM, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
On 23 February 2012 22:50, Ryan Gauger<rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
How is it inappropriate that I am trying to turn people's eyes towards
Jesus? Jesus can save! He is the most-powerful. We have never had any
conversations like this before to my knowledge, so please do not
un-subscribe. Fact: Only ONE person on this thread supports me. I am not
going to stop until every person on this list is a Christian, even if only
one person is behind me on this subject.
I think your fact has an off-by-one error. I didn't expect my
sarcastic reply would have been interpreted as a vote of approval.
Well, it's not and your thinking that it was makes your rant even more
hilarious.

Please find a Christian mailing list to continue your discussion as
religion is very off-topic for this list.

Jeremy
You are only posting this on a mailing list because you are afraid that I would hurt you if you were here right now physically (I am not being sarcastic either), but I would not. I appreciate this. This gives me a chance to continue with what I am doing. It also motivates me to continue. Maybe not what you were wanting to hear, but the truth. Thanks!

---Ryan