Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

On 23 February 2012 22:50, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How is it inappropriate that I am trying to turn people's eyes towards
> Jesus? Jesus can save! He is the most-powerful. We have never had any
> conversations like this before to my knowledge, so please do not
> un-subscribe. Fact: Only ONE person on this thread supports me. I am not
> going to stop until every person on this list is a Christian, even if only
> one person is behind me on this subject.

I think your fact has an off-by-one error. I didn't expect my
sarcastic reply would have been interpreted as a vote of approval.
Well, it's not and your thinking that it was makes your rant even more
hilarious.

Please find a Christian mailing list to continue your discussion as
religion is very off-topic for this list.

Jeremy