Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

On 02/23/2012 10:18 PM, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
On 23 February 2012 23:12, Ryan Gauger<rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
It is the space if Jesus tells me to do so on this mailing list. I am with
you, it has nothing to do with the discussion now, but Jesus gives all
Christians permission to (and actually tells them to in the Bible) "spread
the Good News to all nations of the world". I do not have my Bible, but
there is a verse in the Bible which basically states this.
What do you mean you have the Internet but not a Bible?

Here's a verse for you then : http://bible.cc/matthew/10-14.htm

Jeremy
Please do not try to change the subject, I did say "*my* Bible".

---Ryan