Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

you didn't cause this mess and your original post was reasonable.    i was
also going to post asking if we were currently still going to have the apps
available for download bit in the dash and if so suggest it be removed as
the space could be better used and it would also have solved the issue you
had.