Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps Available for Download"

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Manish,
>
> You still do not have any facts. If you want to disprove Christianity, it
> would certainly help if you had the facts and didn't just say "Christianity
> is evil! Christianity is stupid!". My Jesus is also your Jesus. Are you
> calling me a nutjob? If you are, you just called a 14 year old guy a nutjob.
> I take it without being angry though, since I understand that you do not
> know what you are talking about in the first place. What do you have against
> Christianity? If only you would take time to listen to me instead of calling
> me a nutjob and an idiot.

Please stop all this garbage. Your attempts at pushing your beliefs on others
is not welcome. No, keep your Jesus to yourself. This is highly offensive
 to non-believers. Keep your belief to yourself.

Your language is probably against the CoC. This list is governed by
Ubutnu CoC and
not your Bible. Keep your personal beliefs to yourself.

This list is ONLY about discussing unity-design and not for discussing
your delusions.
Next time you want to discuss Christianity goto
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/
or
http://www.reddit.com/r/Christianity

Next time, don't mail me personally about a discussion happening on a list.
Last mail to this list, I am out of here.

-
Manish