Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

On 26/02/12 23:12, Nekhelesh wrote:
Why is there a need to remove a menu item to introduce Reboot option? I think it would be easier to restart the menu if this option is included in the power cog menu. Sure you can click shutdown and then in the dialog press restart. But why this extra step? What's the harm in introducing an additional menu item in the power cog? More than anything else the reboot is definitely required.

We have a game we play - for each bit of UI you propose to add, you need to propose to remove something you think is less valuable. Call it the price of entry, and if you're curious, read the archives of this list.

Mark