Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

The confirmation shutdown dialog should be the "unsupported codepath." People who've filed bug reports on this complain, "I wouldn't have clicked shutdown if I didn't want to shutdown."--I have to agree.
I propose getting rid of "Startup Applications". This could easily and logically be placed instead in System Settings.