Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

Hi all,

Just a real quick response to Nick about GNOME not including shutdown; in
fact they do but it'd hidden by default and can be easily changed to
shutdown with an extensions from https://extensions.gnome.org (I could look
the exact link up if you want).
The way to "find" it is by pressing alt with that menu open.

With metta, Chris