Re: HUD: reduce clutter by removing repeated information

Not really Nick, it's actually pretty standard. On Windows if you go to a
folder Blah for example in Programs. Every single doesn't have
C:/Programs/Blah/ before it. It's just "Program".

Same goes for email for example, if you go to a folder called Junk Spam not
every email begins with "Junk Spam/Email Name". And there is a ton of other
examples I can provide.

It's pretty standard to assume a single path indicates that all the sub
items (regardless of display) are part of that path.

I like it, 1+