Re: Indeterminate Progress Bar On Launcher

In cases where there is no determined percentage or time remaining, I don't
feel it would be appropriate to show a progress bar there at all.
Indeterminate progress bars are great for a particular window for
indicating that _something_ is happening, but I don't think this behavior
is appropriate for the launcher.