Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

On 27/02/12 10:19, Philipp Wendler wrote:
Why not have a 60s timeout in this dialogue and execute the shutdown
automatically after the shutdown?
The same could be added to the other dialogues like logout, too.
This would be beneficial for example in computer pools.

The dialogue is already forced to be in the foreground, so I think its
very improbable for the user to miss it.

Let's ask MPT to weigh in on that; he's familiar with the pattern, and probably has a reason for our not using it here.

Mark