Re: Tweaking ubuntu interface just a little bit

I think a list of open windows could be added to the quicklist. Is simple and would come in handy.

And since they keep their order, is predictable.

I also dont see how you would "accidentally" trigger things on the left side if the launcher is *always visible*. Even in firefox the back button is all the way at the top and you can see exactly where the launcher is... I dont even accidently trigger the tooltips...

From: nrundy@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: levanchelidze@xxxxxxxxx; unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:38:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Tweaking ubuntu interface just a little bit

>>>2) Not able to jump strata to the app or document you are working on

I cannot stand those dang thumbnail popups that occur on Windows 7. I do not think this will be an improvement to the situation, especially considering the ease with which they can unintentionally be triggered due to the Launcher being on the left edge of the screen (and not the bottom of the screen like Windows 7).