Re: Compiz Spread

On 02/29/2012 12:07 AM, Petko wrote:
On 02/29/2012 12:32 AM, Nekhelesh wrote:

@Jonathan Meek, It is not sufficient that the application titles are displayed on the top bar since a user would be focussing on the application window rather than the top bar. Also it makes sense to have all the application titles displayed beneath the application window rather than at the top bar where it is displayed only when you hover over a window.

I think it would be more natural to have them above the scaled app , otherwise I agree .

Oh , something *very* important that I forgot : minimized and maximized apps . For me it's most logical for minimized apps not to appear (I know that some people have filed bugs requesting the opposite) . Currently I think they appear by bug (since they appear all white) . If there was someone to code that, I would propose to make it like in MacOS (I've only seen a screen , don't know if it's so) where minimized apps appear as thumbnails on the bottom. Unfortunately there aren't many people working on Compiz as far as I know.

Petko

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind it to be added above the application window :). And sure it shouldn't show minimized apps. Petko could you summarize all this into 1 proposal?Then either either you or I can submit a bug report.

Nekhelesh