Compiz Spread

Hi all,

The compiz spread that is currently seen in Ubuntu is a nice way to see all
the applications running. However, when you have many windows open it can
sometimes be  confusing which window is what. I was reading through some
blog post about Gnome Shell having a similar feature but they provide an
important improvement.

1. They provide the application title below the windows shown in the spread.
2. They provide a close button to close the application directly in the
spread itself.

Thoughts? I think this would make an interesting update for spread mode.

Nekhelesh

Follow ups