Re: Multi-monitor issues

On 02. mars 2012 12:40, Alan Pope wrote:

Have you tried reducing GConf
/apps/compiz-1/plugins/unityshell/screen0/options/stop_velocity
and
/apps/compiz-1/plugins/unityshell/screen0/options/reveal_pressure?

I have not. I'm not inclined to accept that as a "solution" to the out
of box experience.

It wasn't my intention to offer it as a solution. But I think, when the launcher is visible, we should not have a resistance between screens, since there's no use for it. So, if you can confirm that changing those values removes your issues, then it can be filed as a bug and the solution would be using different values based on the visible-setting on the launcher.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad