Re: Auto hide launcher won't reveal with a graphics tablet.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Josh Strawbridge <
holyknightjoshua@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> you can't push on the edges of the screen to reveal the launcher with the
> stylus due to the left edge of the tracking surface being mapped to the
> left edge of the screen so it's impossible to push past that.
>
> using the mouse as a crappy work around for this is not an option as for
> some reason my mouse (intuos3 tablet mouse) doesn't seem to work in 12.04.
> instead of working like normal it just fidgets the cursor around the same
> few pixels.

I believe there were  thoughts about allowing a broad swipe right to reveal
it when a touch device was attached (sort of like the swipe down for
notifications on the iphone) but I guess that was one of the things that
there hasn't been time for yet.

In the meantime, you can set it to always-visible and reduce the icon size
as Omar suggested. Not ideal, I know, but better than nothing.

Evan