Re: adding a startup application is not average user friendly

There was a thread on this issue back in October [1]. It resulted in a
design proposal [2].

As far as I know, the design is mostly finished and simply needs
implementation. MPT can probably clarify.

Evan

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/unity-design/msg06892.html
[2] https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/Proposals/LoginItems