Re: Default Launcher icons proposal

Qlists look out of concept and style to me, but it's just my opinion. It
would be better if at passing of the mouse on an icon if the launcher (4
example libreoffice) then a little graphic submenu opens, with the icons of
calc, write, impres (60 percent in size)...difficult to implement I know...
Supernova
Il giorno lunedì 5 marzo 2012, Omar B. <estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> I like it.
>
> i think the quicklist could match the options in the start center (text
document, spreadsheet, etc.). As someone mentioned that their friends
thought "Calc" was a calculator.

> There were complains on the icon too. this looks better and is more
descriptive imo. You may even want to propose something like that to the LO
guys.

> ________________________________
> Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 00:09:56 +0100
> From: sony-qs@xxxxxxx
> To: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Default Launcher icons proposal
>
> All-in-LibreOffice-Icon which opens LibreOffice-Starter or directly with
Quicklist!
> @Supernova: Quicklists are slow but easy to understand and costs quite an
effort to do it.

> </mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=135e01e7d5e7e323&attid=0.0.1&disp=emb&zw>
>
> Am 04.03.2012 18:51, schrieb Chris:
>
> @ Omar: yes, that's the one.
> @ Supernova: that quicklists isn't a feature you'd use, doesn't me we
should include it for those that do.
> With that said, I'd like to highlight it isn't only a quicklist I'm
talking about. It's also about the file association, that you can drag a
word-file and open it with Writer. This is handy when .doc is set to open
with AbiWord as default and you want to check compatibility with Writer.