Re: Default Launcher icons proposal

I like it.

i think the quicklist could match the options in the start center (text document, spreadsheet, etc.). As someone mentioned that their friends thought "Calc" was a calculator.

There were complains on the icon too. this looks better and is more descriptive imo. You may even want to propose something like that to the LO guys.

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 00:09:56 +0100
From: sony-qs@xxxxxxx
To: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Default Launcher icons proposal

    All-in-LibreOffice-Icon which opens LibreOffice-Starter or directly
    with Quicklist!

    @Supernova: Quicklists are slow but easy to understand and costs
    quite
    an effort to do it.

    Am 04.03.2012 18:51, schrieb Chris:

      @ Omar: yes, that's the one.
      @ Supernova: that quicklists isn't a feature you'd use, doesn't
        me we should include it for those that do.
      With that said, I'd like to highlight it isn't only a quicklist
        I'm talking about. It's also about the file association, that
        you can drag a word-file and open it with Writer. This is handy
        when .doc is set to open with AbiWord as default and you want to
        check compatibility with Writer.
      With metta, Chris
      On Mar 4, 2012 6:37 PM, "supernova" <supernova.it@xxxxxxxxx>