Re: Fwd: Shortcut keys F1,F2,F3,F4 and overall

Thank you for "xset dpms force off" that's what I missed ... because "Lock Screen" waits to switch off backlight!

My F12 key is for yakuake terminal ... i know it's a KDE-App but I love the way it opens and is very customizable ...
Do not clutter F-keys more!