Re: Arrange launcher icons by most used

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Ian Santopietro <isantop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't think this would be such a good idea. The quick launch super
> shortcuts are dependent on the position of those icons, and at this point,
> I've set into an arrangement that is identical across all of my computers,
> and perfectly consistent. If the icons suddenly started moving around, this
> would throw my workflow off completely.

I order the icons once, based on what I use the most, and it stays
that way.  In addition to having consistency across machines, as Ian
describes, it would be weird if things moved around because I started
using an application for a short period of time.  For example, I
rarely use the Gimp, but when I do it's often for a few days at a
time.  Having it move up in the ranking because of that short use
period would be annoying.

Thanks,
J.