Re: what does set up broadcast account mean?

On 03/25/2012 11:04 PM, Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
I agree that "broadcast" is a suboptimal term to use. But the question is; what would be better? At least for now, I think the term "social networks" is better. Or "microblogs". I guess it all depends on how Gwibber will be used in the future.

@Jo-Erlend, the plans for Gwibber include Google+ support, multiple columns etc..for the next cycle. Also for the near future (ubuntu 12.04, 12.10 ...) the functionality of Gwibber is not going to change rapidly. Hence Social Networks or Microblogs would be suitable for now and perhaps for the next 2 Ubuntu releases.