Re: Tour on first login

I'm sure this has come up before, but was shot down on the grounds that Ubuntu aims to be intuitive. If it is intuitive it should be obvious what everything does, and there is therefore no need for an introduction.

However, I feel that there should be something. Regardless of how intuitive it is, once you are used to one way of doing something (for most people, the Windows way) it is not going to be easy to realise what everything does.

For OEM installs, the user would still want to create their own account, so an intro could be shown on first login to a new account.

--
Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office attachments. They are saved in a secret format that cannot be read by free software. Please use the OpenDocument or HTML format instead.