Re: [Unity-dev] HUD activation key

Le ven. 30 mars 2012 10:07:03 CEST, Artem Popov a écrit :
2012/3/30 Mark Shuttleworth<mark@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi folks

 From a design point of view, and an engineering point of view, can we
offer a choice of left-ALT, right-ALT or CAPS for the HUD activation?

Left ALT is a bad choice because it causes the HUD to needlessly
appear whenever you switch keyboard layout to international (with
LAlt+Shift being the default switching combo).

Right ALT would be a better choice, though CapsLock looks good either.

--Artem

I'd say it's a bug, the HUD should't appear when alt is used with any other key, it currently appear when alt-caplock is pressed for me (alt-numlock too, but i who would do that?), this can probably be fixed without needing to change the key.

(i just found alt-1/2/3... switch to workspace 1/2/3.... nice :D)