Suggestion to improve switching between multiple instances of an application from the launcher

Hi! First of all, my apologies for the previous mail sent to each and
every list member, individually.

As there was some confusion about the proposals I've submitted and
that they were not exactly up-to-date with the current specification,
you'll find in the following link a very graphical summary of what I
perceive to be potential issues with the current spec. as well as some
suggestions to fix those.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15dYcO1gjnVgq5hujiyp9hXePfAitD8vNJD1si1wr5FE/edit#slide=id.p

Let me know what you think of this (comments are publicly open on the document)

Thanks,

Mathieu

Follow ups