Re: Animations/Transitions in Ubuntu

I'm not seeing that at all. It's perfectly smooth here. They're
faster, which I guess could make it seem like we're trying to hide
choppiness, but if you slow them down, you'll see it's perfectly
smooth.

I'm against slowing down the animation. It's perfectly smooth as it
is, and slowing it down could disrupt some users' workflow.