thank you

Hi,

I have been posting for years, trying to brainstorm things with firefox, google and ubuntu communities.

Ubuntu is far more open to external suggestions than the others.
In Mozilla Bugzilla, there were only developers and nobody would hear my suggestions, but it was my fault, but I'm learning. Developers like discussing current bugs, designers like discussing new features. Mozilla Labs Google Group rarely replies, but it was my fault, but I'm learning. I have to ask questions after the suggestions. Google sometimes officially replies, but after the first official reply, they stop replying. I didn't learn anything about this yet.
Thank you so much, so much, so much for listening to me!

I'm finally brainstorming. I'm going to be waaay more careful about posting messages, then message corrections in launchpad. Please, don't ever ban me. thx!

Best regards,
Pedro Bessa

Follow ups