Re: question

When you hit Super, it launches Dash.
When you hold Super, it shows you all shortcuts.
When you hold Super and hit a key, it cryptically runs an action.

If you change your HUD trigger to Ctrl, the following wrong actions happen:

When you hit Ctrl, it launches HUD.
When you hold Ctrl, it launches HUD.
When you hold Ctrl and hit a key, it launches HUD and types a key in HUD.

If you change your HUD trigger to Ctrl, the following right actions should happen:

When you hit Ctrl, it launches HUD.
When you hold Ctrl, it shows all shortcuts like Super.
When you hold Ctrl and hit a key, crytically runs an action.

So currently there's a bug preventing me from using the IMHO best shortcut settings which should be IMHO default shortcut settings.