Re: Is Unity 5.10 the reference implementation of Unity Specification 1.0?

When I read your email I thought, "so true!" Ubuntu has been about design since Maverick.

In Christ,
Ryan

"For God so loved the world in this way: He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16 HCSB

Sent from my iPod