Re: Suggestion for Dynamic LIM for Ubuntu 12.10

I'm not entirely sure what LIM is, but I guess something similar to
GlobalMenu but than on the window itself beneath a button? How about this
idea: instead of a button to access LIM, show the GlobalMenu on the window
bar? So LocalMenu instead of GlobalMenu? I don't know if you guys
understand what I mean, but I think it could be a good way for LIM to
operate.

With metta, Chris