Re: dash opening

Il giorno lunedì 23 aprile 2012, Gustav Sony <sony-qs@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> On my Dell Vostro with Core i3, IntelHD and a Crucial m4 SSDisk there is
also a delay on first opening Dash.

> But more important for me is that Dash recognizes inputs NOT before fully
opened. Test it with fast typing after pressing Super ... often the first
letter is missing! Isn't it possible start capturing the inputStream before
this is a good point I didn't talk about.it happens to me too. Are you
going to publish the bug Gustav?
> Am 16.04.2012 17:40, schrieb shane lee:
>
> Well in my case I have Intel for graphics but it also opens slow on my
Dad's gaming PC with Nvidia card.
> Everything else it lightning fast but the Dash isn't so I would say it
needs looking at.

> On 16 April 2012 12:19, Jo-Erlend Schinstad <joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Den 16. april 2012 13:12, skrev shane lee:
>>>
>>> On my Core i5 with with 4GB RAM it is still pretty sluggish initially.
>>> Once opened it is a bit faster next time but still not exactly snappy.
>>> I would say it is down to the content of the home lens.
>>> Collating all that info (recent this, recent that) is going to take a
while I imagine but then it was also slow when it had the big application
shortcuts in 11.10.