open with option in dash

Hi to all, I'm using the dash so frequently that it is becoming quite
unnatural for me to open nautilus.
 Anyway, sometimes it happens that I need to choose the program that
opens my file: it is the case of pictures (viewing or editing with the
gimp) and docs (libreoffice or wine+msoffice).
 So I was wandering if it could be possible to choose the application
that opens a file in the dash.
Maybe a couple of lenses that appear/disappear beside the icon of file
when mouse cursor goes on it? they could bring the names of preferred
apps, i.e. Libreoffice - Wine...and so on.

What do you think?

Supernova

Follow ups