Re: Authenticating lenses

Many services have solved a similar problem (insecure to store passwords
and don't want to reprompt) by authorizing an app key on behalf of the user.

I think you just picked a few services that have not been extended to
support API usage, but most lenses should go against mature services
correct?

David