From: Benjamin Tegge <benjaminosm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Volumes remain in launcher after unmounting
To: "Ryan Gauger" <rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 11:17 AM

Ryan, my friend,
You and your god give us so much love. I'm truly grateful for that and want to give something back. A warm «Gloria Augusta» to you and your god from me and my beloved goddess Eris.
Regards, Benjamin

Btw: Please read more carefully, Lance already said that the issue is solved in newer ISOs, no need for a bug report.
Sent from my iDontGiveAShit