Re: Easy installation of lenses

Agreed.  The problem as I see it currently is that what lenses are
available are third party/PPA's that need to be manually added.
There really needs to be some kind of central repository for them.
A "lens store" kind of thing.
Lenses could do for ubuntu what apps have done for iOS/Android (to an
extent).