Re: unity-distilled list proposal

Le mar. 08 mai 2012 00:49:26 CEST, Ryan Gauger a écrit :
This makes sense. A completely new list may very well lead up to more
off-topic emails. Also, I do think that the author of the Linux kernel
(Linus Torvoids, sorry if the name is spelled wrong) does want Linux
development to be open. It would not make any sense for Ubuntu to be
open, but at the same time development is semi-closed. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan

Sent from my iPod

On May 7, 2012, at 6:52 AM, shane lee <shaneymail@xxxxxxxxx