Re: Religion in the Ubuntu namespace

Em 11-05-2012 10:36, Ryan Gauger escreveu:
I agree with you to some point. However, even though there are few Christians on this mailing list, the few Christians there are want to be able to freely be able to evangelise across the mailing list. I'm not going to fight for it, I am not going to argue with anybody. I am not going to give it up though, either. I feel like I can talk for true Christians who are here, but whenever they see emails telling how to become a Christian, or simply Bible verses at the end of the emails, they fill up with joy on the inside because God has told Christians to do this. I feel like God has first led me to Ubuntu so that I could do this. This is a weapon-free war across a mailing list and across the world that will never end until Jesus comes back to earth for a second time as King. Then, EVERY knee shall bow declaring Jesus Christ as King of everything. It will be too late then for non-Christians to become Christians. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan