Moderation

Hi folks

Instead of adding a -distilled list, we are going to follow the pattern
of ubuntu-devel, where:

 * unity-design will be moderated
 * unity-design-discuss will be unmoderated

I'm happy to become a moderator, we will need a few other volunteers
since my inbox is full and I will be, shall we say, less responsive than
most.

This moderation is to ensure the highest possible signal-to-noise ratio
on unity-design. I would urge folk to follow the recent advice given
here by Jamu, which is to forego lightweight suggestions (throwing out
ideas to see what sticks) in favour of more rigorous design proposals,
with wireframes. That's more work, but it makes it more worthwhile for
others to engage with you.

As for unity-design-discuss, I would say again that this community has
ground rules about how we treat each other, most notably in the form of
a code of conduct. Part of showing respect for your community members is
to not waste their time with off-topic email. Religious discussion has
no place whatsoever on these lists, and those who fail to appreciate
that, after being asked, will simply be banned as not worth the trouble
to keep around.

Mark