Re: Moderation

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Instead of adding a -distilled list, we are going to follow the pattern
> of ubuntu-devel, where:
>
>  * unity-design will be moderated
>  * unity-design-discuss will be unmoderated

I remain confused about the boundaries of on-topic. This page
https://launchpad.net/~unity-design says "Ayatana discussion" but the
list is "unity-design" in one place and "Ayatana Mailing List" in
another. I initially thought Unity was the whole desktop project, but
the description at http://unity.ubuntu.com/ limits the scope just some
components; I figured my post about replacing Nautilus was therefore
off-topic, since I wasn't suggesting the Dash be that replacement.

Can a statement of scope please be added to the launchpad page?

Thanks,
Greg