Re: Moderation

Although it is what you suggested, I very much doubt that nautilus
would either be forked or replaced with another file manager, that
would leave some kind of dash based file management (or psuedo, at
least), that would make it in the boundries of unity discussion in my
opinion.

As long as the topic directly affects unity directly (or a solution is
likely to affect unity) the I would assume it is valid.