Re: Transparency Behind Launcher Option

> Nothing useful is hidden behind the launcher so that makes
> transparency purely for aesthetic reasons.

That's not necessarily true. In addition to a pleasing aesthetic, it
provides a clear distinction between System-Level UI and Application-level
UI.

And "ugly options" are still options, adding complexity to the code, and
thus making it harder for the developers to maintain it. We need as few
options as possible, not more than we have now.