Re: Transparency Behind Launcher Option

It doesn't hurt to try. Transparency in Windows 7 usually makes the computer run slower, but makes too little of a difference to be noticeable. My guess would be that this same thing happens in Unity. Even though it may be unnoticeable if this is the case, it still matters, because there are people who run tests of speed and performance and put those online and make blog posts about them. I am thinking if anybody or blog would do that, it would probably be OMG! Ubuntu! Thanks!!!