Re: proposal for making ubuntu really faster

@Callum Saunders, you are right..however I think this feature should be
optional rather than being forced on the user. i am sure there are
users out there who appreciate Ubuntu because of the fact that the
login to the desktop is much faster than bloated windows desktop. Also
making an assumption that applications in the launcher are the ones
used the most is not always accurate. I have seen some desktops in
google+ (showyourdesktopfriday) where there are some times so many
applications pinned to the launcher. Having them all preload would
drastically increase the login time..Instead perhaps the first five
launcher applications can be preloaded or otherwise use Zeitgeist which
is a proven fact.