Desktop as a widget space.

Hello Friends,
                     On my table I use a big sheet -- almost as big as my
table -- of transparent glass so that I can display some useful information
under it.
Desktop in my computer more or less plays the same role. Its a place where
I spread my apps windows and use them.

*Why not be make Desktop a widget space.* Widgets that are locked or
unlocked (to manage them) by some key combination, or a dedicated mouse
gesture. We could also put a lens on Dash called Desktop which would look
like a desktop and will allow us to manage all our widgets.

I agree that Desktop is a Directory, but It is a directory that behaves
more like a table.

I see that android is using that concept.

--
सुनील राणा

"Unselfishness is more paying only people have not the patience to practice
it."

" 'I love you' is a wrong sentence as where, there exist 'I' and 'you' love
can not. Love is an attribute of the absolute."

Follow ups