Re: Simplifying the interaction of Unity Dash

I use Dash in the same way.
Basic searching for what I want, no using of filters so the dash is
really wasted for me.

Since results from things like the video lens open up in a browser, I
don't bother with that and just start off from the browser which is
usually open anyway.

For all it's bells and whistles, I use Dash EXACTLY the same way as I
use KDE's Kickoff menu or the Windows start menu, both of which have
remained unchanged for years.