Re: Simplifying the interaction of Unity Dash

This is a follow up from my former e-mail. Gnome shell is getting rid
of application categories completely:

http://worldofgnome.org/gnome-shell-gets-its-first-facelift/

I hope there isn't any such plans to Unity... I'll migrate my whole
family to Unity after the next upgrade.

I still hope that Unity, more specifically the Application Lens, can
better support browsing by categories in the future.

best,

Paulo