Re: What do we do with the file manager?

Ahh ok.. I was only going from information I could glean from the mockup.
Yeah those extra features sound good. I have been using Marlin for a
while to evaluate it (from a personal point of view) and find the lack
of user bookmarks and search and the improperly working ftp features to
be a big down point, so if this manager can bring in those features,
fantastic :)

Matt